facebook

aren't tiers immature?

by:    

After graduating HS, I really thought I was leaving HS behind. For the most part, I have met the most wonderful girls in all of the houses, and really had a great time!
I was surprised and disappointed to see sororities being ranked by bottom, middle, top. Shouldn't girls judge for themselves without there being lists of rankings? For the most part, you can tell where you do or don't belong, and I think the ranking thing is immature. I ended up in a mid tier, but I promised myself I wouldn't even look at the rankings and make my own decision.

Posted By: Tiers?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You technically just ranked your sorority by calling it a mid tier. Lol

By: Knightro
#2by:    

If you don't like the system then dont be a part of it. There are always going to be tiers, and my guess is you wouldn't be saying anything about it if you had gotten into a top tier sorority. Sorry not sorry

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.