Pi Phi
ADPi
AXD
Theta
Kappa
Chi O/AEPhi
Gamma phi
DZ

I know that a lot of awesome girls I talked to through out the week went pi phi unfortunately but I applaud pi phi for stepping it up this year and getting an awesome pledge class, I personally put them above ADPi because they still haven't recovered from last years horrible PC but this year was nothing special. I also ranked chi o and AEPhi the same because they are pretty equal. And I ranked gamma phi above dz because honestly nobody likes dz and gamma phi is way more involved. I didn't rank theta and AXD on the same level because honestly after recruitment theta just disappears.

By: Personal ranking
#22by:    

hate to disappoint you, but I am Tri-Delt and not self promoting Pi Phi or any other chapter. These are my observations based on what I have seen so far! You have your opinion, I have mine :)

By: Umm....
by: ok...   

suuure you are TriDelt LOL

By: ok...
#23by:    

And also if you are Tridelt I noticed you left out your subpar pledge class last year

By: ok...
#24by:    

You girls are all so hateful towards each other. Sad.....

By: Omg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#25by:    

its kinda funny watching all the chapters fight for a higher spot in the tear system. While you just sit back and laugh knowing you're #1

By: !
by: okkkk   

OK ATO, lol

By: okkkk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.