Kappa
ChiO
AEPhi
Gamma phi
DZ

Posted By: Ranks
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

Tridelt took all the girls ZTA and KD dropped for having a "questionable reputation". Dead.

By: omg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

Zeta/KD
Tridelt
Pi Phi
ADPi
AXiD
Theta
Kappa
ChiO/AEPhi
Gamma phi
DZ

By: real>>
by: Seriously   

PiPhi being above ADPi doesn't mean this person is calling them top tier just like chio being above gammaphi doesn't mean chio is middle tier.. It's not like there's 4 top tier spots and that means Piphi gets it.
I happen to agree piphi is very similar to adpi level and think BOTH are middle tier bc ADPi definitely isn't either.

By: Seriously
by: Seriously   

PiPhi being above ADPi doesn't mean this person is calling them top tier just like chio being above gammaphi doesn't mean chio is middle tier.. It's not like there's 4 top tier spots and that means Piphi gets it.
I happen to agree piphi is very similar to adpi level and think BOTH are middle tier bc ADPi definitely isn't either.

By: Seriously
#13by:    

Here we go with PiPhi again. This is comical. Someone point me toward any pics of their pledge class

By: My God
by: Seriously.....   

You have major issues with PiPhi for some reason! What is your problem? It's someones opinion! You have yours and others have theirs! Where is it set in stone WHO the top tiers, middle tiers etc are anyway?? Based on looks alone? That's pathetic! It's a sisterhood. It's about being there for each other, and giving back to the community no matter how you look. Get it straight!

By: Seriously.....
#14by:    

For one you act like one person is writing about Piphi. Obv there are several of us who have noticed
Second wth is your problem? If you are Piphi its a little scary. You only wig out on comments where someone disputes top tier. Tbh it's looking a little crazy

By: To seriously....
#15by:    

And I didn't write that above, someone else did. And they are right you only freak over Piphi. If you aren't pi abd they are your friends you should chill BC you are making them look bad

By: Lol
#16by:    

I'm glad everyone agrees DZ is the bottom of the bottom now.

By: 😂
#17by:    

Last post...I am not just defending PiPhi. Like I said in my last post, I would defend any bashing on any of the houses including gamma phi or DZ, as well as KD or Tri Delt, but obviously the hating on any of the houses you don't think are good enough will never stop, so I will agree to just disagree with you. Night :)

By: Okay....
by: Hmm   

Anyone can say what they want being anon behind a computer - who would sctually say some of these things personally to the girls in these houses? When the girls that belong to these houses all want the same thing. Sisterhood and being part of a GLO. Not everyone is the same that's why there are choices.. Bashing sororities on an anon Internet site that you have no
Idea about - unless you are a member of all of them - just looks juvenile. This is college not high school.

By: Hmm
#18by:    

I agree with the being anon. These girls would never bash any of these houses to the girls faces, and yes it is very juvenile. We should all want the same thing, but some are in it for different reasons I guess.

By: Thank you......
#19by:    

I find this rant a little funny cuz I didn't know there was all this drama between the sororities. I was only dropped by ADPi, that was after UCF Daays. My pref parties were TriD, Zeta, and PiPhi. Preffed PiPhi #1 and love them so far. What am I missing? Sounds like my story is too unbelievable for some girls.

By: newbie
#20by:    

Adpis pledge class is nasty looking haha damn ladies do better

By: Ewww

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.