Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Uhhhh   

Tri delt is clearly above pi phi but other than that it's pretty accurate

By: Uhhhh
#2  by: LOL   

DZ is not below aephi, gamma phi or chi o.... Cmon lol

By: LOL
by: Cute DZAug 24, 2015 3:14:09 PM

Nice try darling but DZ is still on the bottom.

By: Cute DZ
by: ListenAug 24, 2015 4:19:37 PM

DZ is very similar looks wise to the rest of the bottom tiers but they are literally invisible on campus. They seriously do not do anything, and people don't find them fun or pleasant to be around. So that's why they're last.

By: Listen
by: CryingAug 25, 2015 10:27:41 AM

Bless your heart ... DZ is bottom of of the bottom. MOST definitely behind chi o and aephi. Soon to be behind Gamma phi ... Cmon lol

By: Crying
by: wahAug 26, 2015 10:36:49 AM

yeah i definitely dont think DZ is bottom of bottom in my opinion, i definitely think gamma phi is and dz is more on par with either chio or aephi, the only reason i can think of for them to be is that they're not involved at all really

By: wah
#3  by: lol   

Pi Phi is at it again. Do less.

By: lol
#4  by: HA   

omg has anyone actually seen tri delt, adpi, and pi phi's pledge classes. There is no way that pi phi is better than either tri delt or adpi. This is actually laughable.

By: HA
#5  by: Lol   

Okay Pi Phi...there is no way. Both ADPi and Tri Delta got really good pledge classes this year and killed it during recruitment.

By: Lol
#6  by: uh   

sorry pi phi but an inaccurate post on greek rank isn't going to change the game for you. adpi is still above you and so is tri delt.

By: uh
#7  by: ACTUALLY Accurate   

Zeta/KD
ADPi/Tri delta
PiPhi/AXiD
Theta
Kappa
ChiO
AEPhi/Gamma phi
DZ

By: ACTUALLY Accurate
by: uhAug 24, 2015 4:19:25 PM

tri delt is right above adpi but other than that this is accurate. Sorry piphi, no matter how much you self rank on here you're still middle tier

By: uh
by: wellAug 25, 2015 11:48:33 AM

I would put aephi equal with chi o. just because they dont have a house, doesnt mean they are equal with gamma phi. aephi's pc this fall was mega hot. way hotter than usual!!! plus they are the best with philanthropy.

By: well
#8  by: LOL   

You people seriously need to get a life haha...who really cares?? Just worry about yourselves and stop worrying about if other houses are self ranking or not..I am sure you do it also, and its YOUR opinion anyway. Where does it say anywhere officially who is top, middle and bottom tier? lol

By: LOL
by: lolAug 24, 2015 5:31:33 PM

I like how you talk down on us and tell us to get lives when you are posting on the exact same page we are. Don't act so high and mighty when you're really just a hypocrite. :)

By: lol
#9  by: Ummm okay...   

First of all I am posting yes, but I am defending the house you keep bashing. It's not about posting on this forum, it's about WHAT you keep posting about! YOU keep hating on different chapters (in this case Pi Phi). That is the difference between you and I. I will continue to post positive things, not negative things about ANY house! So yea, get a life and stop being so negative and hateful! I feel bad for your sorority sisters to be honest...you don't sound like a very nice person lol

By: Ummm okay...
#10  by: .   

Is nobody gonna talk about how zeta and kd did horrible this year

By: .
by: loll TriHard take a seatAug 24, 2015 9:25:36 PM

No, because that's false lmao. They both got all the girls they wanted from their A lists, which is the very definition of "doing well".

By: loll TriHard take a seat
by: No...Aug 24, 2015 9:45:50 PM

I am sure they did fine, and even if not, I am not gonna talk negatively about any of the houses. I have friends in them all! Find something positive to discuss!

By: No...
by: confusedAug 26, 2015 3:46:33 PM

when they both have the best pc15...ok

By: confused

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.