facebook

frats paired w/ sororities

by: new

What guys typically hang out with what sororities? Do the "middle tier" sororities hang out with cute guys still? I'm aware it does not matter at all but I'm still curious

Posted By: new
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yo   

the only frat that matters is Gazoni and they only hang with the best of the best

By: Yo
by: Ha!Aug 22, 2015 9:14:13 PM

You are no longer a fraternity. You are a non-affiliated club that's "in a family way".

By: Ha!
by: newAug 22, 2015 9:40:10 PM

you still didn't answer my question :/

By: new
by: actuallyAug 22, 2015 10:30:00 PM

From what I have heard from girls in most good sororities, they have been instructed not to not be associated with anyone from gazoni

By: actually
#2  by: answer   

I realize that there are always exceptions, but for the most part this is how it is

KD- Phi Delt, ATO
ZTA- Sigma Chi, ATO, Kappa Sig
TriDelt- ATO, Kappa Sig, Phi Delt
ADPI- ATO, Phi Delt, Kappa Sig, Sigma Pi
PiPhi- Sigma Pi, ZBT, some ATO

And all the rest I am not sure about.

By: answer
by: ^Aug 23, 2015 12:59:42 AM

Sigma Chi hangs out with tridelt more than ATO. For heavens sake ATO doesn't even have a homecoming partner lol.

By: ^
#3  by: Yes   

to put it simply the top four sororities hang out with the top four fraternities

By: Yes
by: ucfgirlAug 23, 2015 7:30:11 AM

Okay well then who do you consider the top four and top four???

By: ucfgirl
by: ^^Aug 23, 2015 10:30:30 AM

Phi Delt
Sigma chi
ATO KE (they hang out with more of the bottom of the top)
Different girls in each sorority hang out with different fraternities so it all depends.

By: ^^
by: NawAug 23, 2015 11:46:01 AM

i can't consider phi delt the top chapter here at UCF. They are the biggest and best at sports but they don't have an on campus house and a terrible brotherhood.

By: Naw
#4  by: uhm...?   

Phi Delt is a top because they have more better looking guys than any other fraternity.

By: uhm...?
by: yesAug 23, 2015 12:04:19 PM

^^coming from a girl in a sorority, this is true

By: yes
by: NawAug 23, 2015 12:06:27 PM

I'm not Saying their not top they are. I'm saying I can't see them as the best chapter in UCF

By: Naw
by: TbhAug 23, 2015 2:38:50 PM

We honestly could care less about how nice your fraternity house is or how many I.M sports you win. What matters more is guys personalities and how attractive your brothers are and ya gotta agree that phi delt has the most attractive guys.

By: Tbh
#5  by: Huh?   

there are some cute guys in all fraternities like there are cute girls in all sororities.

By: Huh?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.