facebook

lol

by:    

I have some friends who go to UCF that are rushing rn so I decided to check yalls greek rank and its actually laughable. Don't even bother ranking tiers or anything because a top tier girl at UCF would prob be a bottom or low middle tier at any SEC school. On the bright side, PNMs can be thankful that their rush is so easy.

Posted By: Bama student
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

yeah they're always on TFM. probably more than we are.

By: @annon

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

Okay so when you go to apply for a Software Engineer for Apple or Microsoft after graduating, be sure to put on your resume that "University of Alabama's Greek life is way better thanks UCF's, and that's why I should be selected for this position. Let's see if you get the job." Let's see if they give a damn.

You're school is only known for Greek life and football, but I haven't really heard about y'all being academically great compared to other schools. And the reason why you're so top tier is because you and your chapter advisors refuse to accept any diversity/ minorities in your sororities, thinking it'll bring down the status of your sororitiy which is pretty shallow to me.

While UCF may have a smaller Greek life, we accept diversity in our pan community (some sororities more than others), and have never been called out on having a rigged and discriminatory recruitment process either.

I can see you being one of those career students who will stay in college for 8 years to just to cling to your sorority and go to the football games. Worry about real things.

By: @Alabama Student
#13by:    

It was pretty rude for this person to come on here and post this, but you gotta admit that they're greek life is more advanced than ours. It's just a fact. That being said, I'd much rather be a UCF greek than a bam a greek any day. I love how at UCF, greek life doesn't consume the whole campus. I was able to rush and join a sorority as a sophomore (would be unheard of there). I also have tons of friends that are not greek and it isn't weird at all! At bama greeks are all cliques and refuse to associate with people that aren't greek, same with at auburn and ole miss to. I'm glad we aren't like that and that greeks and non-greeks can chill together in harmony!

By: guys
by: I agree   

I agree with you! At those sec schools greek life is everything. I'm glad that fraternities here will have tailgates and anyone can come, greek or not. That would never fly at one of those schools. Go Knights!

By: I agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.