facebook

lol

by:    

I have some friends who go to UCF that are rushing rn so I decided to check yalls greek rank and its actually laughable. Don't even bother ranking tiers or anything because a top tier girl at UCF would prob be a bottom or low middle tier at any SEC school. On the bright side, PNMs can be thankful that their rush is so easy.

Posted By: Bama student
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

UCF girls >>> SEC girls

By: Nah
by: Bama student   

definitely not haha your greek life here is small, football isn't good, barely any tradition, and most girls that go greek are not hot

By: Bama student
by: Ha!   

Bama is so superior your college students can't put a proper sentence together or find the Caps button.

By: Ha!
#2by:    

Bama admits anyone .. You have to actually have the grades and test scores for UCF. Brains and Beauty for UCF - go Knights!!

By: Wrong
by: Bama student   

yeah but to be a bama greek you have to have at least a 3.6 gpa, high involvement in high school, and be pretty. and ucf is not a very selective school either

By: Bama student
#3by:    

Right here ladies is a girl who prefed UCF but clearly got dropped.

By: ...
#4by:    

I've been to Bama. Girls ain't that hot bra. Our girls top girls here would have no problem getting into any house at Bama. Smarter, more hot, ten times less shallow. Besides, who wants an extremely big Greek life. Then it's not even exclusive and special. And all the guys at Bama are skinny, pale, jbieber looking queers. Oh sweet dude you grew up in a suburban town never been fish in your life that's a sweet southern tide shirt!!

By: Legend
by: Exactly Legend   

I used to go to Bama my freshman year (unfortunately lol) and you are SO right. Greek life is so big there it't not even near as exclusive as everyone thinks. When you have nearly every chapter of the NPC minus like 5 how could it be? lol It's something that everyone just does bc everyone else does it.

By: Exactly Legend
#5by:    

now I know why her friends wanted to go to UCF instead of bama

By: Well
#6by:    

Wow why is everyone so salty they're right our Greek life blows lol

By: Lol
by: Yup   

And our top tiers would probably be bottom tiers there. It's true lol.

By: Yup
#7by:    

Apparently there's not much to do in Bama since you're spending your time on a UCF Greek rank page trying to convince us that your girls are hot?

By: Huh
#8by:    

Why do you even care what happens here if you go to bama? You're irrelevant.

By: Lol ok
#9by:    

not gonna lie, I'm in one of the "top tier" sororities at UCF and I love it, but this person is totally right. Bama's rush process is hard af and like 300 girls get dropped from recruitment every year so their greek life is a lot bigger and more competitive there. Not saying that makes our greek life bad though. We are still an up in coming school when it comes to greek life, football, etc. Eventually we might have enough perfect girls interested in greek life here to be as competitive as them but for now we are lower in the ranks. Accept it.

By: hahaha
by: Exactly Legend   

Former bama student here. That doesn't make them better "hahaha". Bama is the perfect example of a Greek system that's so big it's out of control.

By: Exactly Legend
by: But   

200 girls didn't even get to bid day here. Think about it, they have almost 20 sororities and only 300 girls didn't get bids. We only have 12. Just because they have more sororities doesn't mean that they're better, just bigger.

By: But
#10by:    

If this bama student is an example of what sorority women are like at bama I'm sure as hell proud to be a Panhellenic women at Ucf. And if our top tiers are really that horrible compared to Alabama then why don't I regularly see tfm posts about their sororities?? Hmm

By: Anonn

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: haha   

you do regularly see tom posts about sororities. Not saying that it was cool for the op to post this on our greek rank, but they're on tfm all the time so we can't use that as an insult lol

By: haha
by: Sad but true   

Because their women are classier and don't submit themselves to tfm. Not all women need approval from random men on the Internet to feel confident

By: Sad but true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.