facebook

ato

by:    

So I'm an incoming freshman this fall and I'm interested in rushing ato. So my question is, how selective are they when they pick people? Is it hard to get a bid?

Posted By: hopeful brother
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you're like that one nerdy white kid in high school who never got invited to parties but showed up anyways then you'll definitely get a bid.

By: ...
by: OP   

Well that's pretty disappointing to hear. Considering I've been told and led to believe they are top lol whatever. I'm still going to check out phi delt and stuff. Just wanted to know how hard it is to get a bid at ato

By: OP
#2by:    

well they're middle tier so no it won't be too hard to get a bid

By: Yea
#3by:    

Well from what I've seen and from the guys I've met, they have the best brotherhood. They're all good friends, love to party, and all of my sisters love them/consider them top tier. So as long as you're easy to get along with and they'd see you as a friend outside of greek life, then you're smooth sailing

By: ayyyydeeepie
#4by:    

Rush ATO if you don't get a bid to phi delt or sigma chi

By: real advice
by: anonn   

As a girl I like ATO way more than phidelt. Sigma Chi is really cool too

By: anonn
by: anonymous   

why?

By: anonymous
by: Naw   

Phi delt is worse than ato. Why would you want to be in an off campus frat?

By: Naw
#5by:    

90% of girls like KE better than ATO. Don't be fooled, if girls liked ATO they would have a homecoming partner right now lol.

By: Truth
#6by:    

KE (best brotherhood) / phi delt
Sigma chi

Middle
ATO

By: lol ATO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Kappa Sig is way rawer

By: TheTruth
#8by:    

Why do I feel like the past three posts have been by the same squid

By: knightro
#9by:    

They throw sick parties and tailgates. Dont really know what else there is to say

By: truth
#10by:    

Don't listen to all the bottom feeders that use this site to just to troll ATO. They have a great brotherhood and a lot of top tier girls go to their events/socials/tailgates. Very solid fraternity overall.

By: GetReal

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.