facebook

sorority pads

by:    

What do you think the rankings of the actual sorority houses are (nicest to less desirable)

Posted By: Ok
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

DDD / ZTA (I've seen both on lists of "best in the country" before)
KKG / Theta
Chi O / ADPi
AXiD / KD
Pi Phi (Its nice on the inside but outside looks like a cottage compared to the mansion-style ones surrounding it)

By: ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Rankings   

I would agree mostly but:
DDD
ZTA (beautiful house but old lady furniture) /KKG / Theta
Chi O / ADPi
AXiD / KD
Pi Phi (Beautiful inside but agree it looks like an average house from the outside)

By: Rankings
#2by:    

the theta house is actually the most beautiful house on greek row and the only one thats traditional looking...i think that house is at the top of the list. when i rushed them the inside is decorated really nicely with black and gold, i just think its so classic looking. then tri delta because its undeniably a great looking house. chio o and kkg are just blah. zeta and kd are on par with each other. pi phi...no.

By: what???
by: nah    

Thetas is pretty but it's a very "traditional" sorority house (like the kind you'd see in southern states) and the Florida style houses are generally more popular here. DDD's and ZTA's look like Miami mansions, which is the preferred style in Florida.
KKG and Chi O's also look more traditional, but personally I don't like the look and think their inside exteriors are better than the outside. I don't think ZTAs is on par with KD. I think KDs green disaster is on par with Pi Phi's dwarf cottage, personally.
AXiD's is nicer now that it's been renovated, and ADPi's also has a mansion feel, and the lion statue out front is a very nice touch.

By: nah
by: Houses   

DDD / ZTA
KKG / Theta
Chi O / ADPi /AXiD
KD / Pi Phi

By: Houses
by: @nah   

im about to rush and this "florida style" you're talking about is NOT desirable... lol we all want to join the classic traditional brick houses with column kind of house. we all know greek life in florida isnt as cool as in other states, the least we could have is traditional "sorority pads"

By: @nah
by: @ "@nah"   

To "@nah" -You may feel that way and I agree, I think my traditional Greek columned house is wayy nicer than Zeta/DDD. But trust me not everyone feels that way and there are plenty who think DDD's and Zeta's are nicer.
it's all based on preference but I'm Greek Columns all the way too.

By: @ "@nah"
#3by:    

ΔΔΔ- best outside hands down looks rich and nice size chapter room
ZTA-very nice inside and super cute colors so Florida look
KAΘ- largest and most traditional also best location and only house with a backyard
KKG- best decor, and most modern
AXDI-great new modeling very homie
CHI O- classic and very fresh
AΔΠ- look alittle oldish but cute setup
KD- cute!

By: Truth
by: Location    

I actually think Theta has the worst location and would bump them below Kappa for that. Theta is off the main street so it's not visible and it's far away from everything else by being near the University entrance.

By: Location
by: @Location   

Theta is in between two top tier frats and is right across the street from starbucks.. best location ever for a group of white girls

By: @Location
by: !!!   

I love my house but since theta is a little further, I think it gives it a nice sense of privacy like an actual home.

Also the backyard is freaking awesome I know some of their girls tan and bring their dogs and stuff outside when I've gone to visit

By: !!!
#4by:    

Doing the walk of shame on Greek park sounds like a nightmare...

By: Shacker

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.