facebook

4 q's

by:    

I was wondering if sororities look at PNM's social media before recruiting, i'm aware that they aren't allowed to contact us- but looking is technically different, right?

ALSO, I'm wondering if looks are really that important when rushing. I get that personalities are big factor, but I mean every thread I've read mentions the girls looks, so i'm wondering if thats also taken into consideration when rushing.

What do each sororities bring to the table? I know that our time is going to be limited to get to know these girls so I really want to know what makes each one so special! No negative stuff please.

AND, I know that a couple of sororities don't have houses- So where would we go to meet them? Other houses?

Thank y'all, i'm just super excited and super curious about a ton of things.

Posted By: BM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

1. Expect that yes, some will.
2.The top tiers all care the most about looks. They are top because their girls are the prettiest and that's the only reason why. The rest of the sororities will care in varying degrees, but it's not as obvious or primary. What's most important to all sororities is looking your best. Looking your best isn't the same as being the hottest girl on campus, it means did you present yourself in the best light and put a sincere effort into a good presentation of yourself; do you look like you tried and care about taking care of yourself?. Consider all of recruitment to be like a first date and, just like all the sorority girls dress up and make themselves and their house look their best to impress you so you'll pick them, so should you.
3. Research each sorority's website, twitter, instagram etc. You'll learn a lot about them through that and see what they're involved in, what types of activities they highlight throughout the year, do they only show off their size 2 blonde sisters, and what philanthropies they're involved in. Most sorority girls don't spend enough time with other sororities to tell you what's special about them, so it'd be impossible to capture that TRUTHFULLY on this site.
4. The sororities that dint have houses historically recruit out of fraternity houses.

By: Recruitment

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: BM   

^^Lower tier much? Whats wrong with being a size 2 blonde?
1. All will, they care about who is joining as much as you care where you're joining.
2. Everyone wants a pretty girl, don't kid yourself, The prettier you are, the more likely you'll get a bid from KD/ZTA and sometimes if you slip through the cracks Tridelt.
3. Above comment is right, but don't be turned off because all the sisters are a size 2, it doesn't mean they aren't super smart or super fun.
4. Don't rush sororities without houses- they don't have much to offer.

By: BM
by: Middle tier    

Proudly middle tier (my coment was pretty obvious I was not top tier but nice of you to point out the obvious. Oh, and the Nastiness of top tiers whenever anyone points put that not everyone wants to join them). There's NOTHING wrong with being a bunch of size 2 blondes but not everyone is looking for that and some middles may only showcase their size 2 blondes pretending that's who they are.

By: Middle tier
#2by:    

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Well thats awkward..

By: LMFAO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.