facebook

convos

by:    

I'm a really friendly girl but i'm scared i'll be intimidated when I meet the sororities. Any conversations starters? Topics to stay away from? Should I talk a lot about myself? I'm aware that girls will be assigned to each one of us to talk, but I just want to come prepare and hopefully that will help me be more comfortable...

Posted By: CS
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The girls are trained to make the conversation easy on you so hopefully that makes you feel better. You'll want to talk about you, the girl you're talking to, and her chapter. Be genuine. What are you interested in, why ucf, not just what's your major but know why. A lot of the personal questions she'll ask you you can reciprocate. If she asks where you're from, you can ask where she's from and hopefully more will come from that. Like "oh you're from west palm, I'm from Clearwater so I love going to the beach but what's the Atlantic beaches like?" etc.
Don't talk about partying and fraternities. If the girl brings it up you don't have to change the subject but even the most party heavy sororities dont want girls to join them just because they party with the "right frats".
Good questions about the chapter is what kind of activities are they involved in a ucf, other Philanthropies, what do the sisters do together for fun, the girl's favorite memories with her chapter.
One chapter I went to the girl was so disinterested in talking to me... she was so rude I wrote that chapter off right away. If she can't be polite and make the conversation easy on me when she's the host and I'm a guest in HER house... that's probably not a chapter you want anyway.l!

By: Topics

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.