facebook

what to wear...

by:    

What is a good place to find dresses for recruitment, online or storefront? I tend to wear boho- hippy ( free people) type dresses, but not sure that's the "sorority look"...

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sophie and Trey, HenriGirl, Francesa's, Stahli (spelling?), Tobi online, Lauren Nicole

By: .
#2by:    

The above comment has really great suggestions! But that's what EVERY girl will be wearing.... I think it's important to stand out so you'll be remembered so definitely don't be afraid to express your boho style. Be yourself all the way, your future sisterhood will love it

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Basically anything from a boutique. Keep it classy and let your personality shine.

By: :)
#4by:    

Rent the Runway is also very great. You rent designer dresses, wear them, and send them back all for a very cheap price. They have brands like Lilly Pulitzer, Kate Spade, DVF and so many more. I feel like it's convinient because you're only going to wear the dress once anyway. So why not just rent them!

By: .
#5by:    

Dress in your style but the nicest and newest of your clothes. Remember you're picking your sisters for life and they should like you for you.
That doesn't mean wear leggings and crop tops, but be the best version of yourself and have fun.

By: Clothes
#6by:    

to he honest I didn't have a lot of money so I got my clothes from target. You truly can find cute and classy clothes for affordable prices. If a girl judges you because you don't wear expensive brands then that shows how shallow a person they are.

By: Yeaa
#7by:    

thanks to all of you for taking the time to reply... I know I'm overthinking this and stressing myself out unnecessarly...I just want to look perfect, but i know my version of perfection.. isn't going to be the same as everyone else's ... thinking my best bet at this point is to be me, take me as I am :)

By: curious...
by: Re to Curious   

This is the best attitude to have going into recruitment. You're making lifelong friends, not week long connections. If you go in being fake, how are you supposed to enjoy 4 years with girls who picked a fake you.
Remember you're not just trying to impress the sororities, they want to impress you too. Keep that in mind and be yourself so you CA find your true sisters.

By: Re to Curious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.