AΞΔ

KKΓ
ΔΖ/AΕΦ
ΧΩ
ΓΦΒ

Posted By: Ucf
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

confused as to why people keep reposting the same exact topic over and over ...?

also, KD/ZTA or ZTA/KD are basically equals.

By: hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Boom. Someone finally got it right.

By: Yup
by: Not Even Close   

Yeah...no. Everyone just keeps trying to up themselves. It's very clear based on how jacked up the bottom tiers look. DZ and AEPhi need to be moved down and so does Theta. KD and ZTA should be equals.

By: Not Even Close
#3by:    

^ clearly you're a zeta. This is the most accurate I've seen

By: Lol
by: .   

not a zeta, I'm a middle tier, I just think everyone sees them as like the same exact thing? I've always seen them as like two sides of one coin, like the overly partying ones and the overly boring ones, but same in every other aspect. the only people who don't think that are KDs lol

By: .
#4by:    

Are aephi dz and gamma phi beta only bottom tier cuz they don't have a house yet???

By: Pnm
#5by:    

The lack of a house means that they're typically not a top choice for pnms, so it hurts them in regards to the kind of girls they can get compared to the housed chapters. Plus they just aren't as good-looking as other chapters overall. That really shouldn't matter though, I've met girls from each chapter and they've all been great.

By: well
#6by:    

if everyone hates KD why are they still considered #1

By: ???
by: hi   

they have a bad attitude but they're still hot

By: hi
#7by:    

Theta needs to be moved down and put adpi back on top

By: Um
by: AdPi   

Nope. ADPi middle tier.

By: AdPi
#8by:    

you forgot theta chi on this list..

By: yo
#9by:    

I dont even remember the last time I've seen a dz so let's not.

By: Nah
#10by:    

We have a DZ on campus? I never would have known

By: Wait

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.