facebook

sorority recruitment tips

by:    

If you could re-rush and go through everything all over again, what would you do differently?

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I would have talked more about important stuff like who I am and what matters to me. I found myself in stale and stagnant conversations in a few houses and while that help me figure out they weren't the houses for me, it still would have been nice to leave a great impression at every house. But trust the system, you'll end up where you are supposed to be. If you feel like you are pulling teeth to keep a conversation going, maybe that isn't the place for you. If you don't want to leave a house because you are having an amazing convo and you can't stop laughing or smiling, don't worry about the letters or the tiers, don't worry about what anyone else thinks. Your home is exactly that, your home, not the commenter on here's home, or the girl behind you in line's, yours.

By: Ugh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Tips   

SO much truth from the above comment.
I was going to say I wish I had an open mind on day 1. I swore I wanted a certain sorority because of their reputation and didn't connect with them after 2 days, so I felt like I was wasting my time or something was wrong with me.
On Video day I finally realized what a great experience I'd had the first 2 days at the house I'm in when the video made me cry and I realized this was where I wanted to be. I could have prevent myself worry and hurt feelings the first 2 days!

By: Tips
#2by:    

I wish that I'd looked in to the process more. I signed up really last minute and I didn't know what I was getting myself in to. I was nervous and didn't know what to talk about so I asked the girls what frats they hung out with and stuff like that because I thought that's what you were supposed to talk about...didn't work out too well for me lol, got dropped by a lot of the chapters. But I ended up finding my home so in the end it was alright.

By: oh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.