facebook

pnm

by:    

Looking at the discussions and reviews for the sororities has me conflicted about which sororities are good and which ones are bad

Posted By: I
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

every sorority has its pros and cons. every sorority has its good girls and bad girls. just go through recruitment and see where you fit in

By: .
#2by:    

Here's the only thing you need to learn from this site. My sorority is perfect for me. I love my sisters and am proud of my sisterhood. I could not imagine being in ANY other sorority and my sisters have changed my life. If I could go back and pick a "better " sorority because of what is said here, I wouldn't do it.
MOST sorority women in the other chapters can say that too. Mine is perfect for me, hers is perfect for her.
It's how the sisters feel about themselves, not what anyone else thinks about them that Matters.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Good advice in these replies. Go through recruitment, meet the chapters, decide for yourself and best of luck to you.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.