facebook

lambda chi = gazoni family

by:    

www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/08/ucf-fraternity-g azoni_n_7740606.html

The attached link is the recent article regarding the former Lamdba Chi Alpha Fraternity becoming the "Unoffical Fraternity" called Gazoni Family.

A former fraternity at the University of Central Florida is openly taunting the public school's administration and Greek life officials, advertising themselves as a organization not bound by any rules.

"The former Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity chapter was closed and had its charter revoked in January for university violations. However, over the past few months, the remaining members have continued to operate as the "Gazoni Family," advertising the organization as a frat with no rules."
"We ultimately decided to persevere and not tolerate getting bullied by umbrella organizations such as Greek Council, UCF and Lambda Chi Nationals any longer," said Yuval Mor, the acting president of the Gazoni Family. "We organized ourselves back together merely days after our dismissal from the institution. That is basically how it started."

"The UCF chapter of Lambda Chi Alpha had its charter revoked earlier this year for behavior that does not reflect the values of the national organization. UCF supported that decision and does not recognize Lambda Chi Alpha as a registered student organization, including a small group of students formerly in the chapter who call themselves the Gazoni Family," UCF spokesperson Zenaida Kotala said. "We do not approve or support the online material used to promote this unregistered group of students." The UCF Greek Council referred questions to the school's press office.

Posted By: IFC
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Why didn't they just become a local instead? Would have been better than becoming this weird pseudo-frat. Just sayin'.

By: ???

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

I would bet that almost all of these comments are from kappa sig, beta, theta chi, fiji, du, zbt or some other butt hurt middle to bottom tier frat. I say that because the actual real top tier fraternities here at UCF like sigma chi, ato, or phi delt have built great relations with the brothers of Gazoni.

By: OFSL
by: Wrong   

The main people I see/saw hating on them was/is the Top tiers because, they were considered top before getting the boot. As of right now though, no one is really hating on them because their relevancy has dropped drastically.

By: Wrong
by: No   

Gazoni is a joke at this point. Nothing more than a bunch of GDIs who are the punchline to every joke in Greek life at UCF. Maybe some of your "members" are buddies with guys in top tier fraternities but believe me when I say you guys have no relations with the fraternities as a whole and are literally irrelevant. Just dig your grave now, you guys will disappear soon enough.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.