facebook

chi o

by:    

I'm looking into all the sororities before so I can an idea of what they're all about. I came across Chi O and love their philanthropy and involvement on based off of what I've seen on Instagram, they seem very diverse. The only thing I'm skeptical about is that they had the hazing thing happened a few semesters ago. I shouldn't judge them for that right? I'm sure other Greek councils have hazed in the past, or gotten into some trouble right?

Posted By: Yeppers
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I joined in the spring and I was hesitant to take a bid for the same reason. But I took a chance and I'm so glad I did.

I have never been hazed or felt like I was being hazed. A sorority that gets in trouble for something is very unlikely to do said thing again.

By: 100%
by: Yeppers   

^Is Chi O still allowed to do regular things like philanthropies, big/littles, socials and retreats, like other sororities in the Fall? Or are they still limited on things they can do

By: Yeppers
#2by:    

They are no longer on probation or suspension so they can do all the same things that all the other sororities do.

By: Response to Yeppers
#3by:    

Not in a decade or more has another sorority at UCF been punished for hazing.

By: Hazing
#4by:    

Not quite true, many groups have had issues with alcohol, hazing, etc. Just this week - Sigma Nu. Shakes head.
Article here about some of the groups
www.orlandosentinel.com/features/education/os-ucf-fratern ity-sorority-suspensions-pictures-photogallery.html

By: Greek Scandalz

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Read   

Yeah I said sororities..

By: Read
by: Greek Scandalz   

So Read/Hazing/However many aliases you post under - are you saying that Mu Sigma Upsilon isn't a sorority?

By: Greek Scandalz
by: MSU   

They are a non panhellenic sorority so yeah, apples to oranges.They're also a tiny organization just founded in the 1980s so their lack of history, organization, and international presence makes the scope and oversight from a national organization not comparable to Pan.

By: MSU
#5by:    

And I'm naming my topic, not posting under an alias. I made if VERY clear I'm the same person. Who made the original comment.

By: Alias

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.