facebook

aξδ

by: Hi

Is Alpha Xi Delta diverse? And do they do alot of things on campus like philanthopies, campus involvement, etc.

Posted By: Hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: AXiD   

Check out their Instagram. That will give you a real idea of what they're involved in throughout the year and what type of activities and girls they put out in social media.
If they're all size 2 blondes, they may have diversity but that's not how they want to be percieved.

By: AXiD
by: HiJul 9, 2015 6:49:43 AM

Why don't they want to be perceived that way?

By: Hi
by: Response to HiJul 9, 2015 11:03:40 AM

Some sororities may want to be seen as hotter so they only show off the girls they think are the prettiest, which usually means the size 2 blondes.

By: Response to Hi
by: AXiDJul 9, 2015 10:56:55 PM

And to clarify as I'm the original commenter, I have no idea what is on axid's Instagram as I have never looked them up so I was not implying that's how they are. I'm saying IF you see only size 2 blondes, they are either not diverse or (if you find at recruitment they are) they care more about being popular and beautiful than showcasing their true sisterhood.

By: AXiD
#2  by: Checkitout   

Go through recruitment, meet the sororities, talk to the members, ask questions during the parties and make up your own mind about axid and the other sororities

By: Checkitout

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.