facebook

alpha tau omega

by:    

positives and negatives? please be honest

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

To be truly honest no one will be able to give you an honest opinion cause everyone here is biased. Just go to their rush events so you can figure them out for yourself.

By: Tbh
by: Semantics   

An "honest opinion" is biased because bias is what creates an opinion. If someone tried to be unbiased they would not be giving their honest opinion.

By: Semantics
#2by:    

I know everyone talks crap about them and the thing about Zeta choosing Sig Chi over them but the way I see it, Zeta was in a tough position because they are extremely close to both frats, probably more than any other fraternities, and the girls had to choose between their two favorites. It doesn't mean Zeta still isn't extremely close with ATO. I personally like ATO a lot, they have amazing tailgates, and the guys are a lot of fun. The year of being gone obviously hurt them but I think they'll be back to being what they used to be in no time. Other frats can still talk crap, but I don't think it really changes the fact that ATOs will still hang out with the top tier girls and have a lot of fun. Just look at how hard all the sororities went for Rock the Wreath. Anyway, I'm not a brother so I obvioisly can't tell you anything about how their brotherhood is, but I'll just say that as a girl I really like ATO and still consider them as top.

By: Top Tier sorority
#3by:    

Not the best, not the worst. I'd check out every fraternity and see what works best for you.

By: ;';

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Contrary to all the negative attention they're getting on here, they are a top tier here

By: truth
#5by:    

They think higher of them selves then they are but they are a top tier in sororities girls eyes

By: Truth
#6by:    

solid mid

By: ucf
#7by:    

great house and group of guys. definitely worth checking out along with the other on-campus houses (theta chi, kappa sig, sig chi)

By: truth
#8by:    

I look forward to there tailgates during football season! Can't wait!

By: Decent

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.