facebook

does everyone get a bid?

by:    

How many girls are left behind after rush without a bid?

Posted By: pi plate
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No, everyone is not guaranteed a bid. Each chapter can only take so many girla so if you're low enough on the list of all 3 places you Pref at, you may not get a bid. There's no number as far as how any girls don't match, it will vary from year to year and maybe some years it doesn't happen, but it's pretty common.

By: Bids
#2by:    

i rushed with a girl last year that got completely dropped from everywhere. it was really sad...

By: rushed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Ditto to above comments.

By: Bidz
#4by:    

My summer roommate is really quiet, not very attractive but she wants to rush! Should I talk her out of it to save her from getting hurt?

By: pi plate
by: anonn   

no it's worth it to experience it, you never know she could find the sorority for her! Besides it's a good opportunity to meet new people. My roommate went through recruitment last year and she was veryy shy but she ended up dropping rush half through because she realized greek life wasn't for her. so you never know she might like it or just drop on her own

By: anonn

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.