facebook

which sororities will give a bid to a junior?

by:    

Sorry I know this question is asked a lot. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm wasting my time and the chapter's time lol

Posted By: Junior
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ALL JUNIORS READ THIS:
It depends entirely on the junior. A super beautiful, high gpa, super involved junior will have an easier time than an average junior. All sororities will take a junior if they really really want them, even ZTA and KD. There's no definite list of, "here are the ones who do, here are the ones who don't". Every other question on this site is juniors asking "who takes juniors?", and the reason no one is able to give an answer is because we don't know you. We don't know your odds. It's possible that everyone could want you and it's possible that no one could want you. Juniors, just go through rush and find out! You will most likely get a bid somewhere. If you don't like how rush goes, drop, and at least you tried and you won't wonder about what ifs.
Nobody knows how rush will go for you, so just go through and find out.

By: .
#2by:    

Very true.

By: HouseBunny

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.