facebook

size 16

by:    

I'm an incoming freshman thinking about rushing in the fall but I'm on the heavier side.. are my chances so slim to the point where i shouldn't even try?

Posted By: big girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

YES! You are beautiful regardless of what size you are! Please, do it. If you don't rush you will greatly regret it.

By: ❤️

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I'm a size 14, don't worry. The sororities who are stuck up and only take one type of girl and one type of size are the sororities that usually end up having a lot of people drop because they're shallow and rude to others. Gamma Phi and Chi O have a lot of diverse girls of races and sizes and those 2 of the best sororities at UCF (sisterhood and diverse wise) on campus. There's a sorority for everyone at UCF

By: Jay
by: Rush!   

I was extremely shy and nervous to go through rush bc I was used to having mostly guy friends in HS. I cried when I got my bid for my top choice (middle tier sorority) and could not imagine my life without my sisters.
Then a year later my rush crush (a girl I REALLY wanted to get a bid) was plus size and I was really worried my sisters wouldn't accept her even though she was the sweetest person I've met in 2 years of recruiting. Not only did she get in but she was a vice president!
Do it and go in with an open mind and be confident in what you bring to the table. If a sorority drops you for no reason other than looks, you're better off as looks aren't everything.

By: Rush!
by: Rush!   

I was extremely shy and nervous to go through rush bc I was used to having mostly guy friends in HS. I cried when I got my bid for my top choice (middle tier sorority) and could not imagine my life without my sisters.
Then a year later my rush crush (a girl I REALLY wanted to get a bid) was plus size and I was really worried my sisters wouldn't accept her even though she was the sweetest person I've met in 2 years of recruiting. Not only did she get in but she was a vice president!
Do it and go in with an open mind and be confident in what you bring to the table. If a sorority drops you for no reason other than looks, you're better off as looks aren't everything.

By: Rush!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.