facebook

why

by:    

why do so many people hate tridelt and KD?

Posted By: mb
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The biggest complaint other people have them is their overall attitude toward other sororities on campus. Nobody likes girls who feel they are "better" than others, and that's the general attitude that KD and Tridelta have. They have the reputation of being mean and cliquey, which no one appreciates outside of high school.

By: ya
by: True   

I know girls in both KD and TriDelt and they all have very distinct friend groups (cliques) within their sorority. They have girls that they hate/ hate them in their sorority. Basically, the girls that's in home these are just looking to be in a "top" sorority and not looking to make actual lifelong friends.

By: True
by: True   

Above comment by "True" is right. By focusing on looKS instead of personality, they end up bring very disjointed and it's obvious to everyone outside the organization that they care more about being better than everyone else than themselves.
Don't get me wrong, my middle tier sorority considers looks but personality is first and looks are morr about how a PNM presents themselves in an environment where theyre told to look their best. What good is a pretty face if you don't like the girl it's attached to?

By: True
by: Ya^    

^ That's all true, you should take personality into account. I just want to point out though that top tier doesn't automatically mean bad sisterhood. ZTA, for example, is said to have a pretty good one now (5 or so years ago this wasn't the case), and every Zta I've met has only had good things to say about their sisters. Idk much about ADPi, but I haven't heard that they have a particularly bad sisterhood. I think the difference is that ZTA and ADPi still take personality into account (ZTA, for example, will pass up a girl who is a 10 but is boring as rocks, for a girl who's a super fun 9, and ADPi goes for girls who fit into their southern vibe), and KD and Tridelt are so obsessed with being on top that they take looks above all else and then all of the personalities clash.

By: Ya^
#2by:    

YOU ARE ALL WRONG. I happen to be very familiar with both of these sororities. Tri delta offers an amazing group of diverse girls they aren't all "perfect" but they are all unique and wonderful people. While there was some cliques amoung older girls they have since graduated and all of the girls now get a long perfectly no cliques. Simalrly KD has many beautiful girls but that is not all they are. Many of them are intelligent, diverse individuals. When going through recruitment just be open minded every sorority has great things to offer. For those of you who have already formed opinions take a second to get to know a Tri delt or a KD im sure you will find the large majority of them are great people.

By: Get real
by: lmao    

shut up tridelt no one likes you

By: lmao
by: RE: Get Real   

Your post I'd clearly a lie "Get Real". There is no such thing as a sorority where "everyone gets along perfectly" and there's "absolutely no cliques". My chapter has an amazing sisterhood and we absolutely have some cliques and girls that naturally gravitate into closer friendships. It's normal in a group of 160+ women Amma there's nothing wrong with it as long as you're nice to each other, are approve, and would be there in a second for a sister you're not add close to.
To claim the don't exist basically invalidates your entire post.

By: RE: Get Real
#3by:    

I was at a fraternity party at their house and they had a bar set up with quite a few people waiting around for drinks and I heard the tridelts next to me complaining how they shouldn't have to wait in line because "they're tridelts and tridelts dont wait in line". I only know a few tridelts personally (who are really cool) but that just made their whole chapter look stuck up

By: anonn
#4by:    

Tri delts have never been nice to me. They've actually been downright mean. I can honestly say I've never had a pleasant experience with one. Maybe I'm biased, but zta and KD are a beautiful walk in the park compared to DDD. You girls should learn to be kinder and maybe people wouldn't post negative things about you online :(

By: Truth
#5by:    

some of the nicest and hottest chicks I've met are in tri delt, not all but theres a good handful

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.