facebook

panhellenic sororities

by:    

By the ratings and discussions I've been seeing on the page, I'm very disgusted. Some of you guys are rating sororities just because of how many pretty girls they have and not on the sisterhood, philanthropy, and involvement they have on campus.

Every girl whether it be what race, size, age, religion, they are, should be able to join a sorority if they want to. If you look at the definition of sororities and each chapter's national page, their goals is to provide a strong womanhood and what not, not who can get the prettiest girls.

For the people who determine a sororities based on looks, shame on you. For the sororities who will only accept one type of girl, shame on you as well. That's all I have to say...

Posted By: Stop Being Shallow
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I agree with you 100%. Unfortunately, that's not how it is :(

By: true
#2by:    

Even though it would be great if the system wasn't based on superficial things like looks, that's just not how it is. Standing on your soapbox and complaining about it on a website isn't going to change anything. If you you don't like the system, then don't be a part of it. There are plenty of other clubs at ucf that you could join to better fit your needs.

By: Realist

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yes   

Agreed^

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.