facebook

help

by:    

I'm a legacy for Theta and Chi O and plan on rushing in the fall, what is the general vibe of both? I really am curious because I'm gonna have special consideration for both of them

Posted By: Legacy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Theta has a gorgeous house. They're mostly nice girls. Average rep. Not super involved/don't see them out a lot.
Chi O has the newest house, it just opened. They're struggling to recover from a rough year since they weren't allowed to recruit or live in their new house last fall. Not very popular and below the average in rep. But they seem to really like each other and have a nice sisterhood.

By: Legacy
#2by:    

From what I've seen they're both pretty diverse chapters. Like the other person said, chi o couldn't recruit this past fall because of a hazing incident (which was only between a few girls and the chapter took action against them, you can google it if you want to read up on what happened because a lot of people thought it was controversial) so that dropped them down a lot. They did take a decent sized spring class but it had a weird mix of girls. Every theta I've ever met has been really sweet, and the chi o's I've met are a mix of either nice or pretty awkward, depending. Every house has a lot to offer so just go through with an open mind and don't let the fact that you're a legacy cloud your judgement.

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Both are houses with very nice girls. Just go in with an open mind and you'll figure it out

By: Good luck
#4by:    

chi o couldnt recruit in the fall but they came back so strong in the spring and it was so impressive to see a chapter do that. honestly think it points to a strong sisterhood to be able to rebound from a scandal like that. Theta has some amazing women also. very athletic and cool. sidenote.. not all legacies get "preferential treatment". also dont say that. it makes you sound entitled

By: not a robot
by: hm   

I think by "special consideration" they might've meant they'd focus a lot on those chapters because they're a legacy, not that the chapters would focus more on them.

By: hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.