facebook

attention pnms

by:    

Not to be rude, just offering a generally accepted view.
gphi- okay they have like 2 cute girls so don't let them fool you into thinking they're hot. too new for anything.
dz- basically same as gphi. a few more cute girls.
aephi- these girls are boring boring boring. and not cute.
xo- not the cutest, but have a few pretty girls. generally nice. good sisterhood.
kappa- kinda would be forgotten about except for the fact that PC14 was decently cute. heard they have a catty sisterhood.
theta- thinks they're hotter/better than they really are. VERY RUDE. middle of middle.
axid- cute girls, pretty nice. diverse.
piphi- cuter girls than axid, usually nice.
adpi- definitely falling, fast. pretty girls, not as hot as the other three.
tri delt- lots of pretty girls, generally a nice group.
zeta- known for sleeping their way to the top. but the girls are SMOKIN' HOT.
kd- most well-rounded. lacking some in intelligence. classier than zeta. beware of lots of catty/fake girls though.

Posted By: truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

you want to call other sororities rude, and think KD is great? And Tri Delt? Ok, you can sit down.

By: seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol    

hi theta

By: lol
by: Seriously   

No, not Theta, but nice try. The only people that like KD are KD's. Sorry you are delusional.

By: Seriously
#2by:    

I wouldn't say triDelt is mostly nice or that KD is more wellrounded than any of the other tops bc of their cattyness. Calling them will rounded is a misnomer.

By: Mostly truth
#3by:    

Lol I'm glad I'm not the only ones who notice how rude thetas are. So rude

By: This post makes me smile
#4by:    

I've only met nice Theta's. I will say that they have a lot of different personalities within the chapter but all of those ones I've talked to are nice and fun to party with

By: ?
#5by:    

Maybe I've met the wrong thetas because the ones I've met aren't very friendly. We hang out with the same fraternity guys but they always stick together and put a stank face on whenever a girl who's not in their sorority comes around.

By: Well
#6by:    

I think the nicest/friendliest sororities are zeta, adpi, alpha xi, pi phi, and kappa

By: J
by: Truth   

Agree 100%

By: Truth
by: El oh el   

Alpha Xi and Kappa? No. Absolutely not.
Definitely agree with Zeta and ADPi. Pi Phi is for the most part very friendly.

By: El oh el
by: Yeah   

Alpha Xi and Kappa are not even close to the nicest girls.

By: Yeah
by: K   

How are axid and kappa not friendly?

By: K

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.