by:    

Does Panhellenic offer financial aid or scholarships to help pay for dues? Haha

Posted By: Give Me Money
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No

By: Yeah...
#2by:    

They don't offer financial aid, but most chapters will offer payment plans so you can spread your dues out over the semester instead of paying all at once. You can always contact pan if you have any questions.

By: hi
#3by:    

People need to stop advertising that sororities have payment plans. Although some do, it is only a COUPLE of chapters who do. And they don't offer it for everyone. This isn't to sound mean, but pan doesn't want girls going through recruitment who can't afford it. They usually end up dropping because of finances somewhere down the line and it ruins the numbers.

By: stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: uh..sit down   

"Furthermore, most sororities have payment plans that are available if needed." copied directly from the pan website...so...

By: uh..sit down
by: .   

which chapters don't?

By: .
by: @.   

I'm not sure, that's something you usually have to ask them at recruitment. If you need to know before that I'd contact pan and see what they tell you, their email is on the website.

By: @.
#4by:    

I would look at the costs and if you can't afford it, then don't rush. Simple.

By: Wut
by: @ Wut   

Just because you're a rich snob, doesn't mean you can say whatever. Not everyone can go use their dad's card to pay for dues. I know a lot of people who work part time jobs or use a payment plan to pay for dues. KthxBye.

By: @ Wut
#5by:    

I know my sorority has a payment plan and I know a few others that do. I know for sure kappa/gamma phi/theta. My sorority's nationals even offer scholarships.

By: Uhhh
by: Buuut   

Remember that a payment plan, while helpful, is not a reduction in dues. Sisters on payment plans still pay the full amount, just at a slower pace. So it can help if you just need time to get the money, but if you have no idea where that money is coming from a payment plan can't help with that.

By: Buuut

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.