facebook

thoughts on ato?

by:    

I'm an ATO at UNC chapel hill and was wondering how the chapter is at UCF? I'll be transferring there in the fall. Wasn't really thinking about being involved in greek life at all anymore due to the fact that I'm pissed I had to move back down in the first place, but I heard the taus are good at ucf

Posted By: UNC transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

they are a solid chapter here but have gone down a bit recently with some down pledge classes of late and having no homecoming partner for the fall. I would say bottom of the top of top of the middle.

By: Yes
by: pnm   

whats the deal with homecoming around here? is it a big deal or just for fun or what?

By: pnm
#2by:    

they are wannabe kappa sigs

By: anonymous
#3by:    

Fave guys on campus. A lot of my friends who aren't even in sororities love them too

By: toptiergal

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

My guess is it'a not the fraternity's fault you have to move back down so why lose our on a great penthouse you only get one beecher of whatever other reason. You're only in college once and you'll never get this time back. Don't ruin if being pissed.

By: Ato
by: lol   

Go home ATO, you're drunk again.

By: lol
#5by:    

And that should totes say "lose out on a great opportunity", not "...penthouse". Penthouse is irrelevant obviously. :)

By: Ato
#6by:    

Rush Gazoni instead

By: Pepperoni

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.