facebook

sororities

by:    

I'm rushing and was wondering what's everyone's thoughts about Delta Zeta and Gamma Phi Beta?

Posted By: Yes
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Both are really new, so they're not super established. Due to their newness, they don't have a house yet, so they are not a super desirable sorority. However, both are pretty strong nationally, which is good.

DZ had a rough start, and made bad first impressions, but I think they're trying to turn it around. GPhiB is still too new to have a rep yet.

By: x
#2by:    

I will start by saying I'm not a DZ because people will accuse me of being one. But I do know that nationally they're typically ranked one of the top sororities along with Delta Gamma, and national strength means something in the long run.
One of the nicest girls I've met at UCF is a Gamma Phi so that's a good sign.
Keep an open mind though, you never know who you'll like at recruitnent.

By: Opinion
by: uh   

Gamma Phi Beta is also nationally known since they are the original sorority. Yes both chapters are new but they both have established themselves. DZ has a weak sisterhood but I liked them when I went through recruitment. Gamma Phi has a pretty good sisterhood for being so new and I have seen a lot of their girls and theyre really pretty for the most part. Very diverse.

By: uh
#3by:    

every gamma phi I've met are sweethearts

By: pan

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.