facebook

the h word

by:    

So, I heard that UCF is like one of the only greek lifes that doesn't haze. Every other school that my friends go to get hazed super hard in their sorority.

Posted By: ummm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I mean what's your question? If you're asking if sororities haze here then the answer is that UCF has a strict no hazing policy. That's pretty much all there is to say.

By: ?
#2by:    

What's your question? Do you WANT to be hazed?

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I mean like a couple of people from chi o hazed someone and look at what happened to them. No one would risk it, not to mention the fact that it's just plain stupid to begin with.

By: uh
#4by:    

Chi o is the only organization that hazes so I would avoid them

By: I'm
by: ew   

Chi O does haze so just a warning

By: ew
by: Lol   

Chi O hasn't hazed since everything went down over a year ago, and has COMPLETELY turned themselves around. You shouldn't judge an entire group based on a couple girls making a huge mistake.

By: Lol
by: anon   

Chio doesn't haze, 3 former members chose to haze, and as a chapter we were not okay with that, hence why they're former members. Also, I know for a fact that at least one of the top tier sorority hazes, not sure about other sororities

By: anon
#5by:    

this is one of the dumbest statements......

By: ok...
#6by:    

Chi Omega did haze, yes. It's a fact.

By: Swag
by: ChiO   

ChiO DID haze but after almost getting shut down because of it, they're going to be on their best behavior this year. They'll probably be the last organization to haze again any time soon because losing their house and a PC was a hard lesson to learn.
Outsiders opinion onlu but they'd have to be complete idiots otherwise and the ChiOs I know we're mortified by almost losing their chapter.

By: ChiO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.