facebook

houses

by:    

opinion, who has best and worst looking houses?

Posted By: .
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Do you mean like, the actual house building or do you mean the girls in the houses?

If you mean the building:
In my opinion, DDD, ZTA, and Theta have the nicest looking houses. ZTA was on a list of best houses in the country, DDD's looks like a mansion, and Theta's is huge and looks like what you picture a sorority house to look like.

The worst looking ones, just in my opinion, are Pi Phi's and KDs. Pi Phis looks like a cottage, and KD's is a shade of green I just don't personally find pleasing.

If you mean the girls in the houses:
ZTA and KD have the best
looking girls
DDD and ADPi are also good

Worst looking would be bottom tier:
KKG, Chi O, AEPhi, DZ, Gamma Phi

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

i meant physical houses, like the buildings not the girls lol

by: houses - building   

ZTA may be one of the prettiest houses from the outside but it has old lady furniture and is outdated.
Kappa and Theta are both perfect traditional sorority houses from the outside and are decorated really nicely.

By: houses - building
by: .   

I've been in Zetas house for pan and I remember thinking the furniture was really pretty, so I don't really get what you mean. Kappa has nice furniture, but I'm not impressed with the house's exterior. It's nice but just looks average, like a typical house. Especially next to Chi O, since they look a lot alike.

by: ooooo   

I was actually wondering why kappa and chi o looked so alike. I know that kappa, chi o, and theta are the only sorority houses that the school owns but theta's is so different. Did it used to be a frat house or something, or is it just because it's older?

By: ooooo
by: .   

Kappa and Chi O's look a lot alike because they were built at the exact same time. Thetas is older. A frat house used to be there (that's why it's in the out of sight location) but it was torn down when the frat got kicked off campus and a new house was built for Theta

#3by:    

actually the house wasn't torn down, the frat was just kicked out and the house was given to Theta

By: o
#4by:    

The Theta house used to belong to Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity.

By: House
by: Houses    

Theta's house wasnt built for them. It belonged to SigEp and they were forced to give the house over to ucf when they were kicked off campus. Ucf is leasing the house to Theta.
Kappa and ChiOs houses were built when the Pike house was torn down and they were put in the empty lot. Kkg/ChiO were built at the same time and are owned by ucf, like the Theta and ThetaChi (former SAE houses), so the similar design is because of that. Kappa's interior is just a lot more nicely decorated. AXiD's house also wasn't built for them, it used to belong to DG and that's why it was shaped like an anchor until they expanded.

By: Houses

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.