facebook

ucf 19

by:    

I seriously encourage you all to not form opinions based on this website. I guarantee almost all of these posts come from socially awkward girls and guys in kappa sig. Get a jump on rush during summer B and meet guys in different fraternities. Check out on and off campus houses that host bbq's and such. Form your own opinion by developing a feel for all the fraternities at UCF and never let greekrank be your go-to for info.

Posted By: YoungNFrat
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Why would anyone want to rush an off campus fraternity if it wasn't phi delt? If you told someone who was attending rush at an SEC school to come check out their off campus fraternity house, they would laugh at you. You'd also want to be able to drink in your own house. Sorry Theta Chi. You're 21 and still can't drink in your own house lol.

By: Off Campus? lol
by: YoungNFrat   

You're a close minded jackass. People who think like this make greek life look bad every day. Some of the coolest kids at UCF are ZBTs, Delta Sigs, Sigma Pi etc. I'm a brother of an on campus house but I respect all these organizations for what they are.

By: YoungNFrat
#2by:    

Same goes for sororities. It's all TriDelt pretending they're top of the top and bottom tiers trying to influence girls. Go through rush an form your own opinions.

By: .
#3by:    

you say not to form opinions about anything on this site but then say it's just all kappa sigs here promoting? Very hypocritical if you ask me

By: Huh?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.