facebook

pi phi

by:    

I have a lot of friends who are Pi Phi's at other Universities, and it's my number one pick....are they as shallow and surface oriented as the rest of these sororities seem to be? No offense intended.

Posted By: Fall
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Offense taken. I only think maybe 2 or 3 sororities at ucf are shallow. Go through rush without bias and you'll end up where you belong….

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Considering you've yet to even go through rush and you're generalizing groups of girls you hardly know, offense taken. Here's the reality: EVERY sorority is shallow during recruitment. Every single one. And 99% of PNMS are secretly just as shallow ("I hope I get top tier, I hope I get a sorority with a houses anything but bottom tier, etc.")
You can't get to know someone from minutes of talking to them, so recruitment has to be shallow to some
degree. Pi Phi is top of the middle, meaning they do pretty well. They can afford to be more "shallow" (picky) during rush than say, Gamma Phi. They will cut you based on looks, same as everyone else.
The rest of the year, you really get to know your sisters and bond. I don't think any sisterhood (yes, even KD) has completely shallow relationships. But during recruitment, everyone is trying to make the best match in the little time they have. Recruitment is not the time for deepness, it's a competition, on both sides.

Pro tip: Girls who go through with one sorority in mind practically never get into that sorority. Go in with an open mind or face a week of disappointment.

By: Um.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.