facebook

dz

by:    

Im thinking of transferring but dz here has a lot of negative comments. Why?

Posted By: Question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

it's still pretty new so it's not as established

By: idk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I agree

By: Ballz deep
#3by:    

When I did spring rush what I noticed about DZ is that they never followed through with what they said they were going to do. They would say they were having a philanthropy night where they were making crafts and stuff and I got there and they were just standing around eating for like 2 hours- no crafts at all. It seems like a little thing but it definitely seemed like a bad sign, so I didn't join

By: gal
#4by:    

Because the chapter is new. Plain and simple lol. Give it time, they have potential but they're still working on it

By: honest
#5by:    

During recruitment they've lied to pnm's and this semester they got into some trouble and had to kick out a bunch of girls. They have a bad rep because of silly little mistakes that have been made.

By: A few reasons
by: ??   

why'd they have to kick out girls?

By: ??
by: yeah   

I also wanna know what they got in trouble for this semester. But as for lying to PNMS, that was in regards to lying about the fact that they were getting a house right away. They told girls going through rush who didn't know any better that they were having a house built for them and blah blah. The reality is that DZ isn't even next in line to get a house, and if any houses are gonna be built, it probably won't be until after everyone active now already graduates.

By: yeah
#6by:    

What happened with DZ this semester? I know they got in trouble with nationals but what actually happened?

By: Nosy
by: Heard this from a DZ   

Underage drinking. Some of their underage sister were out for another sisters birthday and a few of the underage girls got too drunk, were kicked out of the bar and had to be taken to the hospital.

By: Heard this from a DZ
#7by:    

They are "in line" to get a house, I rushed there and they just said they hope to get a house and do have the money and approval from nationals, but don't know if they'll be able to start construction in 1 year or 10. Thats not a lie, just vague

By: what
by: ...   

That other person didn't say they weren't in line, they said they weren't "NEXT" in line. Which is true, they're not. If, say, one house was built, it would be offered to AEPhi first because they we're here years before DZ. Houses go by seniority and DZ is still new.

And during rush they made it sound like it would be soon. The members probably new that wasn't true, but if a brand new PNM comes who doesn't know anything about greek life, she will think "they're getting a house right away" and want to join. Their first year was very deceptive.

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.