facebook

junior sorority rush

by:    

I was going to rush in spring but I couldn't make it to like any of the events, and I wanted a better idea of who I'd fit in with. I'm going to rush this fall but I'll be a junior, so I'm just wondering who will even think about giving me a bid? I know not top tiers, but middle maybe? And how many juniors do chapters typically take in each pc?

Posted By: hey
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You could still get a bid from a top tier as a junior in fall recruitment. I mean tri delta is supposed to be top tier and they barely made quota, if they even did, and they did spring recruitment... ADPi missed quota by a lot so they may be going more for juniors in the future too knowing they can't rest on their old methods. Supposed middle tiers axid and Kappa aren't even doing recruitment this spring that has such good fall PCs so they mamay look at focusing on younger girls knowing they got good numbers....
you never know from year to year so just go in with a positive attitude and stay open minded .

By: bids

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

You could still get a bid from a top tier as a junior in fall recruitment. I mean tri delta is supposed to be top tier and they barely made quota, if they even did, and they did spring recruitment... ADPi missed quota by a lot so they may be going more for juniors in the future too knowing they can't rest on their old methods. Supposed middle tiers axid and Kappa aren't even doing recruitment this spring since they had such good fall PCs, so they may look at focusing on younger girls knowing they got good numbers....
you never know from year to year so just go in with a positive attitude and stay open minded .

By: bids
by: El oh el   

Kappa is not middle tier.
But a lot of middle tiers like Theta and Pi Phi didn't make quota for fall either and did spring recruitment so it is always possible for different sororities to look for different ages of girls in recruitment. You never know until you try!

By: El oh el
#3by:    

im a junior. i rushed both spring and fall and i didnt get one bid. i didnt want any tpp tier because i didnt feel like they were for me. i wanted pi phi or theta those were my favorites kkg too.
they are really hard on juniors for no reason. its hard prepare for the tears because most juniors dont go where they would like to go whether its top mid or bottom b/c most houses want girls who can give them more money rather than us who wont be here for as long. it sucks because even if youre pretty or if you have a decent gpa like 3.2-3.5 you still are prob gonna get heavy cutts. some juniors get really lucky but most 80% do not get lucky. i dont like this about the system its more whos gonna give us the most money and make us look good. instead of who we really felt connected to. i only got asked back to AEPHI and AXID when I rushed the 3rd day.. I got cut from 9/11 chapters. so just be prepared.. I heard some got cutt from all , some got cut from all but 3. it's just really rough.

By: hi
#4by:    

my cousin did fall rush her junior year at UCF. she got a bid from pi phi and tri delt and ended up joining tri delt. so it does happen.

then again she is freakishly good looking

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.