facebook

chi o

by:    

Am I the only one who was genuinely impressed with Chi Omega ? People on here make it seem like they are so pathetic but I thought the girls were not awkward at all and so sweet. I've gotten a few bids but Chi O is my first choice and it seems like I'm the only one who feels this way.

Also, everyone needs to stop being so catty. Calm down, you're not Regina George.

Posted By: um.
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think Chi O presented very well.

By: Me....
#2by:    

Amen. I keep waiting for some one to bring this up.
Normally they don't stand out recruitment wise but I have actually been impressed this year.

By: PanLoveeee
#3by:    

Ah no it is deff just you and the rest of chi omega trying to self promote. Get over yourself you suck

By: Um no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Actually, you weren't. I had the opportunity to attend events from other sororities but I chose not to even attempt to pursue them post spring fling because of how great Chi O was. It appears somebody has a really big axe to grind.

By: Haters gonna hate
by: players gonna play   

Haha good I'm glad others agree !!

Also, "um no" needs to play nice. :)

By: players gonna play
#5by:    

Self promotion much? Chi o was bottom tier before their suspension and will continue to stay bottom tier after their suspension.

By: Lol
by: Pan   

No one said they weren't still bottom tier, just that they were pleasantly surprised at how they are doing recruitment wise.
Calm yourself. Don't need to act so threatened.

By: Pan
by: Um.    

I am not self promoting or self ranking...I was just making an observation as a pnm on how much I enjoyed meeting and talking with the girls of this sorority. They are not the best looking girls and that is clear but in my opinion sisterhood goes more than skin deep. They came off as fun and sweet which are two qualities I look for in a sisterhood. Pi Phi and Chi Omega were the two that stood out to me in this regard.

It's sad that every time someone posts a positive remark about a sorority on this site, others automatically assume that it is self promotion. It makes me scared to be a part of the greek community if it is that rare to show support for one another. Every sorority will have their strengths and weaknesses, so why not focus on the strengths ?

By: Um.
#6by:    

I was very impressed by Chi Omega too! When they offered me a bid I accepted on the spot. I don't care about their rank or anything, they're nice girls and they're a lot of fun. Thats all that matters

By: magoo
by: re: magoo   

You're so right and I wish more girls realized that. I'm NOT a Chi O but I picked my sisters based off being the most fun and feeling the most at home and I couldn't have cared less that they were "middle tier". Years later, being in a middle tier sorority has had zero negative impact on me and I've made some of the best friends I could have asked for.

By: re: magoo
#7by:    

I know some Chi Os and they're cool, but the only reason spring recruitment went well for them is because their nationals were in town running their recruitment and entire organization in general the whole spring semester.

By: Untypical Fraternity Guy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.