facebook

pi phi gave out all of their bids.

by:    

:/ I offically saw it on peoples pages.. so that's that.

Posted By: Yup
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

wow.. i wish we couldve gotten at least an email about this? im so upset ugh this just wants me wanna cry i thought i had a good convo but obviously not i give up with this greek crap

By: omg
#2by:    

wow. this sucks.

By: ugh
by: ugh   

i wish we couldve gotten an email ? like thats the least they can do. wtf

By: ugh
#3by:    

Are you even allowed to post that you got a bid on social media yet ?? I got one (not from piphi) but didn't want to post anything because I wasn't sure if it was allowed since the bid was just over the phone.

By: ?
by: Ya   

Yes you can

By: Ya
by: Pan   

It depends on what the sorority you got a bid from tells you. Ask them if it is okay to post it.

By: Pan
#4by:    

You saw it on the new member's Facebook page or Pi Phi's page ? Congrats to whoever received a bid !!

By: confused
#5by:    

It is common courtesy to notify during spring recruitment when you're not giving girls a bid. In my chapter, the recruitment chair called girls aftee all bids were out.

By: bids

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.