facebook

help

by: um.

So I got a bid from my second choice sorority over the phone and said yes because I did not think my first choice would place a bid on me. I love them both for different reasons but I felt more of a connection with my first choice. If, for whatever reason, I do get a bid from my first choice am I allowed to say yes and not commit to the other one since I only said yes over the phone?

P.S. I know that sounds awful and I am completely honored, grateful, and excited about the bid I got but I honestly felt like I was at "home" with my first choice.

Posted By: um.
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Congrats!   

Could you help us all out and clear up any confusion.... Was it pi phi or theta? Lol

But to answer your question, you can accept a bid from your first choice and drop the other :) congrats!

By: Congrats!
#2  by: um.    

Well I prefer not to say who is my first and second choice but if you're asking to check if PiPhi has given out bids yet...they were not the sorority to give me the bid. I hope that helps. Thank you for the congrats, I'm so excited. :)

By: um.
#3  by: yeah   

I would say go with who you can see your self being closest with and having the best time with. you have 2 options but if youre heart is set on one thats the one for you!

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.