facebook

pi phi

by:    

Tri delt has sent out emails , but Pi Phi hasn't done anything. And they're one of the two houses who only had 1 event. So how will we know if they're interested or not ? and when ?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They called girls today and offered bids.

By: Sad
#2by:    

my friend told me she knows pi phi girls and they said they haven't called anyone yet.

By: umm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yeah   

They already handed out bids. The president called the girls.

By: Yeah
by: umm   

how do u know

By: umm
by: well   

A girl I know got a bid sooooo that's how

By: well
by: Pi phi    

I'm a pi phi , no bids have been given yet.

By: Pi phi
#3by:    

I am insanely confused. A friend of mine received a call from the president of pi phi offering her a bid. She got the call yesterday afternoon. I don't mean to accuse the pi phi who replied of being wrong, but...... someone isn't right

By: UGH
by: Um   

We're you there when she got the call ? Did you hear what was on the other line ? If not stop spreading rumors and ruining the process.

By: Um
by: Lol   

Yeah because I'm totally ruining the process by letting someone know that my friend got a bid. YES I was there

By: Lol
by: ?   

My friend got offered a bid yesterday afternoon too.

By: ?
by: A pi phi    

WE HAVE NOT GIVEN OUT BIDS ! Anyone saying otherwise is lying .

By: A pi phi
#4by:    

not in pi phi but i did ask my friend she said they have not told anyone about anyone getting bids just yet :) i hope these helps. i am not 100% sure if they already picked but have not announced it but just be patient (which is hard) b/c last spring i had to wait a week! and i thought i didnt get in at all

By: hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.