facebook

chi o

by:    

Ok I would like to know more about Chi O! I know they were suspended but are they generally liked? How are they ranked? Please just tell me your thoughts on them- all anyone talks about is their suspension, I know enough about that.

Posted By: sjp
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Oh, come on. She already said she knows about the suspension. That wasn't everyone in that sorority, nor was it sanctioned by the sorority. There are a LOT of other sororities with crap reputations no matter what rank they are. Unfair to say negative things like that unless you are feeling threatened.

By: Whateva

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: magoo   

I agree! It was only a few girls, and all the sororities have made mistakes. All the girls I've met have been super nice

By: magoo
by: PanLove   

I definitely agree. The girls of Chi omega have been nothing but kind and welcoming since they have been back. And clearly nothing like that will happen again anytime soon. Their nationals has backed them the whole time so clearly the hazing thing will not be an issue. Personally if you like the girls and are bonding with them then you should go for it and not ask advice from a sight where girls like to put down each other's sororities.

By: PanLove

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.