facebook

aephi vs dz?

by: springbaby

I really like both of these sororities tonight. What are your thoughts on them individually and how do they stack up against each other?

And does greek rank really matter? I know these sororities are a lower tier but if I get along with the girls and have a great time with them isn't that what matters?

Posted By: springbaby
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

Rank matters in terms of frats that you hang out with and how well you do at recruitment because its generally a breeze for top tiers, but other than that, not really. Join where you feel comfortable. AEPHi and DZ are practically equal. DZ is newer, so AEPHi will probably get a house first. I personally see more AEPhis out and about, so I guess I would consider them more social, but like I said, both are prettyyy much the same. DZ is stronger nationally, if that's important to you.

By: Greek
#2  by: Truth   

I think DZ is better than AEPhi looks wise. AEPhi accepts more heavier set girls. Not necessarily a bad thing, both are accepting of girls, but I think DZ has prettier girls. DZ places in dance competitions and won homecoming this year. But both have sweet genuine girls that you can be yourself in. It all depends on what you're looking for in a sisterhood

By: Truth
by: helloJan 13, 2015 5:58:24 PM

AEPhi and DZ are pretty equal in my opinion. They both have really great girls.

By: hello
#3  by: Bottom   

I would spend time really trying to get to know the sisters and decide from there. They both have nice girls and DZ is newer but stringer nationally.

By: Bottom

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.