facebook

theta

by:    

I'm definitely rushing this spring, & out of everyone doing spring recruitment I'm most interested in joining theta as of right now. Just wanted to know how selective they are, and what they're generally like?

Posted By: Spring pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Which other sororities are doing spring recruitment? I can't find it anywhere.

By: Spring rusher

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Spring pnm   

you have to check every sororities Twitter/fb pages for the dates, but as far as I know it's dz, gphib, theta, &aephi

By: Spring pnm
by: girl   

so is that for sure everyone who's doing spring? I was hoping there would be more..

By: girl
by: @girl   

chi o is too, but they'll pretty much be taking anyone since they couldn't recruit in fall

By: @girl
#2by:    

Tri Delt, Theta, AEPhi, Chi O, Gamma Phi, Pi Phi are all doing spring.

By: Spring PNM
#3by:    

Tri Delt, Theta, AEPhi, Chi O, Gamma Phi, Pi Phi are all doing spring.

By: Spring PNM
#4by:    

I rushed this past year and I pref at Theta, Pi phi, and Tri delt. I did put theta as my top choice because they were so genuine and seemed like fun welcoming girls. I ended up in pi phi couldnt be happier and the Theta's still greet me where ever. Loved them

By: PC 14

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.