facebook

whos top?

by:    

Honestly the only fraternities worth considering top tier are phi delt and kappa sig. ato and sigma chi just got back so their suspensions definitely kicked them off the top but can come back strong in a couple semesters. Phi delt is strong but having an off campus house hurts and they have too many brothers meaning a weaker brotherhood. Kappa sig has a solid brotherhood but the somewhat small house pales in comparison to other on campus fraternities. And no lambda chi is no where near top

Posted By: Honest
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If kappa sig is "top" then our greek life truly blows

By: Honest
by: Bruh   

Please explain then why kappa sig is not top if you think so

By: Bruh
#2by:    

They still have a lot of goobs have you looked at some of the guys

By: KE
#3by:    

how many kappa sigs does it take to self promo yourself into thinking youre top tier

By: lets play a game

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Do less Kappa dig, do less. ATO is definitely better than yall. Calm tf down lol

By: Okay
by: HAHAHAHA   

You just got off suspension, you all will probably be back on in a semester or two. Had a bunch of your brothers kicked out. I can't tell half of your new pledge class from fiji's, so explain why you are anywhere near as good as Kappa Sig...

By: HAHAHAHA
by: Better idea   

Rush Kappa Sig if you're a young Gentlemen
Rush ATO if you're a hipster

By: Better idea
#5by:    

tbh a lot of the kappa sigs hang out with kd, tri delt, zta, and we all know they only like to hang out with top tier guys so i would say kappa sig is considered top now or at least bottom top/top mid

By: imagirl
by: To KE...   

Do less kappa dig, do less. If you have to convince people that you're top tier, then chances are you really aren't. You guys are a good fraternity but ATO did come back extremely strong and no amount of your self-promoting will ever put yall above them. Sorry

By: To KE...
by: lol   

i am a girl i am not a kappa sig. im just stating based off of what i see it looks like theyre top or close to it because the top tier girls hang out with them. if theyre not top then okay lol idc

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.