facebook

sorority rankings

by: ucffrat

While these are generally accepted by everyone, nothing on this site is set in stone. Every girl going through sorority recruitment should keep an open mind about each house.
Gamma Phi- Gamma Phi is always considered bottom, but sweet girls
DZ/AEPhi- not anyone’s favorite, but still some okay girls
KKG- these girls could either go as top of bottom or bottom of middle
Middle: Theta- Some hot girls in this PC but still solid middle
PiPhi/AXiD- interchangeable, overall decent houses
Top: ADPi- newest PC really brings them down, but their older girls make them solid as a whole.
TriDelt- pretty girls, still not considered top of the top.
Zeta/KD- while these are obviously the most gorgeous girls on campus, but sometimes their sisterhood is a little questionable. They still always find their way to the top though.

Posted By: ucffrat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

I agree with all of your ranking, but I have some issues with the comments.
Gamma Phi- have met many of them who bad talk their own sisters in front of other sororities and fraternities. I think they need a little more time to learn how to be sisters.
ZTA - does not have the bad sisterhood rep, many people say they have a very strong one. agree about KD though

Other than that, your rankings are solid and I would agree on everything

By: Greek
#2  by: yeah   

i agree with the post above me. Tri delt and KD are known to have the fakest sisterhoods out of the three top tiers. ZTA is known to have the strongest one.

Middle tier is correct, although I would say Pi phi is above AXID. I think most agree it's that way now.

Bottom tier is correct but added on to what ^^ said too

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.