facebook

kappa alpha theta??

by: Anonymous

I'm a legacy for theta and my mom really really wants me to join theta when I come to UCF in the fall of 2015. I'm definately going to rush but I want to meet all of the chapters before getting set on one.. That said, what is the general opinion about UCFs theta chapter? I know they are middle tier but are they getting better or worse? Any comments are appreciated! Thank you :)

Posted By: Anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Eh   

Ehh they are ight. Slightly awk but not the worst

By: Eh
#2  by: ehh   

They are known as being the "try hards". They aren't horrible, they just are definitely not great.

By: ehh
#3  by: Ehhh   

Honestly I think they are getting worse. They used to go hand and hand with azd but now they are kinda on kappas level..

By: Ehhh
#4  by: Whatevs   

Honestly....obviously the person above who just keeps adding letters to the name has an axe to grind. Rejected, perhaps????

Theta has a solid group of girls. They did a great job with their new pledge class, and they seem to be on the rise. Everyone I know ( except for the unoriginal poster above) has nothing but good things to say.

By: Whatevs
#5  by: greek   

all the thetas ive ever met seem pretty cool and you can tell they have a really strong sisterhood and actually care about each other

By: greek
by: jonOct 13, 2014 10:16:13 AM

agree met some awesome girls from theta. would bring any of them home to mom

By: jon
#6  by: true talk    

Honestly theta carries some of the realist girls on campus. I'm in phi delt and a lot of my bros talk about hanging with them. If you want a great sisterhood and girls that will genuinely by there for you, go theta. They are top middle tier but with I wouldn't recommend joining top tier if you want a real sisters. Their PC 14' killed it this year. good luck

By: true talk
#7  by: ato    

thetas pc 14 has set them very high up. they are moving up quickly and i personally would want my sister to join these group of girls. Theta girls are not only nice but real and are very attractive. i heard they dropped a lot of girls this year cause their standards are set higher so of course others are going to hate. just cause your mom was a theta doesn't mean your going to get right in since their one of the highest of middle tier

By: ato

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.