facebook

rush as a junior

by:    

i'm a junior transfer thinking about rushing in the fall. i've heard it's harder to get in a sorority as a junior and some don't even take older girls. i'm wondering if thats true and if there are any tips that could help me.

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It is true, unfortunately. It will be harder on you. But you most definitely can still get a bid. I had 2 juniors in my rush group my freshman year, and they both for bids, one even got on to a top tier. There's not a thing you can do to make your year any better, but just be as desirable a PNM as possible and there may be sororities willing to overlook your year and take you anyway. Also, I'm not in Theta, but I've always heard that they don't take year into account, so upperclassmen often find their home there

By: greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.