facebook

house meal plans

by:    

If a house has a meal plan, how does that work? Like I get, for example at KD you're paying a certain amount of money for 7 meals a week. Are those 7 meals just sitting in the house and you're welcome to join? Or is it more of use the house food supply and make whatever you want?

Posted By: Foodie
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Everyone's meal plan is different, I believe, but I'm pretty sure for everyone you sit down and eat the meal, not just take stuff from the kitchen and leave.

By: greek
#2by:    

this is a question you can have prepared for the later days during recruitment to ask a sister

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: SUX   

...is it really that difficult to help someone out who has a valid concern? you all frickin suck...why go Greek anyway....

By: SUX
by: greek   

everyones meal plan is different and there probably arent any KDs on here to answer your specific question

by: anon   

^ i'm the one that posted the original comment... (ask a sister at a later date). no one on here will actually be able to provide a useful comment, which is why PNM's shouldn't even GO on this site to ask legitimate questions. if you have a serious concern, address the panhellenic council. if not, it would be a great conversation starter/question for when you go through recruitment.

By: anon

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.