facebook

ucf

by:    

Is greek life big at ucf? Do people who aren't in it notice it?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ucf is around 6-7% greek. which is a small percentage but 6% of 60k students is 3600 making it a decent sized community.

if you dont associate yourself with it you wont really "notice" it out of choice. but there are a couple big philanthropies that get a lot of buzz so the impact is noticed in that sense

By: greek
#2by:    

It's a small percent but considering a lot of the school is commuters it's not that small

By: Well
#3by:    

i think it's pretty large. the percentage is small, but considering ucf is huge, thats still thousands of people. and they definitely make themselves known, non-greeks will definitely notice greek life. my roommates are not greek and they notice greek life all the time and come to me with questions and comments. plus its hard to miss an entire row of large houses, and the events that greeks throw right in the middle of campus

By: tbh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.