facebook

this is probably dumb but

by: I'm kinda nervous

For a girl that's pretty average in looks and not that thin (but can't be classified as big) how hard will it be to get into a "good" or top tier sorority? My mom was in a top tier and she really wants me to be in the same one she was in and if they girls are at least nice I don't want to let her down

Posted By: I'm kinda nervous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: TBH   

It depends on which your mom was in. There's a difference between ZTA/KD and ADPi, despite them both being top tier.

Tbh, it may be a little hard for you. My advice would be to try to make friends / meet those girls in that sorority beforehand like if you're out and about at Lib or whatever. There are average girls in top sororities, and they're usually there because they had connections and their friends got them in. But those sororities strive to keep their hot girl reputation, and will rarely jeopardize it. It sounds mean, but, as someone IN one of those sororities, it's the truth. Being a legacy may help you, but not very much.

By: TBH
by: Curious Jul 9, 2014 1:26:18 AM

What if you have a pretty face but not the best body? Is it the same?

By: Curious
by: TBHJul 9, 2014 1:34:57 AM

Sororities generally tend to look for the whole package, so I would say it was the same. But I'm definitely not saying you don't have a chance. Dress for your body type to hide your flaws and emphasize your strong points. And it doesn't hurt to try to watch your weight just a little before recruitment so that week you can feel confident in yourself

By: TBH
#2  by: hm   

what's the difference between the top tiers? like as in looks if that's what you were trying to say

By: hm
by: tbhJul 9, 2014 7:23:54 PM

ADPi is "bottom of the top", whereas KD for example is higher. They're all top, so they're all good looking, but there's a difference..

By: tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.