facebook

what to wear

by:    

Is a dress like this casual enough for ucf days? polyvore.com/bailey_44_sudoku_dress/thing?id=71295 400#cs

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

no. you shouldnt wear a dress on ucf days. maybe for philanthropy day.

here is the what to wear guide - ht tp://ucfpanhellenic.com/index.php?option=com_content&vie w=article&id=70&Itemid=69 (delete the spaces)

it tells you the type of outfit to wear each day, follow it

By: greek
#2by:    

I thought you could wear a casual dress though? I basically wear dresses every day normally I just didn't know if one like that was too fancy

By: Hm
#3by:    

I thought casual dresses were fine for ucf days?

By: Wait
#4by:    

guys... it literally says "What to Wear: Casual bottoms (capris, nice shorts), tank tops, flip flops, comfortable shoes"
Technically yes, you can wear dresses. You can wear anything you want any of the days. But 99% of the girls are not going to be wearing dresses. This day is super casual. Dress like you're going to the mall (but with amazing makeup and hair), not like you're going to Winterpark. UCF days are way casual. I'm in a top tier. On the UCF days I wore shorts and a tank top and sandals (and a bubble necklace that matched). Do with that information what you will.

By: greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.